CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

In Which Evans Tries to Put Together A Cohesive List (now with 15% more Purple)

My layout... it is so shiny!

What to say... uhmm... hello blogging world consisting probably of just myself!

It's... the 27th of February. As astounding as that may be.

Lots of new things are happening.

A. I applied to SCAD (a truly brilliant Art School in Savannah)

B. I just cut my hair short, dyed it red and purple. (It looks so cool but I'm still not sued to it)

C. I'm fleshing out an idea for a new novel... and going to be editing Left-Over Magic.

D. ...I don't really HAVE a D that wouldn't take an entire blogpost on it's own to fill.

E. (My letter after all) I'm possibly going to start video blogging. You know, because I can. (Liar, you are doing it so you can try to meet Charlieissocoollike from London) Probably true.

Trust me, I'll blog this time. My livejournal will be more of my personal outlet THIS will be my... blog-y of blog...ness. Yea.

0 comments: